I was watching some youtube videos (something I absolutely love doing) and I came up with the idea of making a ‘top three youtubers collab videos’. At the moment, some of my favorite youtubers are Zoella, Alfie, Marcus Butler, Tyler Oakley and Niomi Smart.
Lately I’m really loving the challenge-videos, just because, you know, they’re really funny. So, here’s what my (current) top three is:
- Myler (Marcus and Tyler) are having a great time singing songs with helium. You really have to check the background because sometimes you think it’s just Marcus singing, and then all of a sudden, you can see Tyler in the background, twerking around. Loving it.
- The Disney Challenge with Zoella and Tyler. Really simple: I love Zoella. I’m literally watching all of her videos. I absolutely love Tyler (especially in collabs) and I truly love Disney! There’s no better combination than this I’d say.
By the way, they also decided to do a rematch. If you loved the first video, you’ll really love the second!.
- Last but not least: Marcus and Zoella accent challenge. I really like accent-videos. It’s funny how people interpret the ‘sounds’ of different languages. Especially when they try to do Dutch 😉
So I hope you liked this post (I’m feeling like a youtuber saying this). You should definitely check out these videos and let me know what your favorites are!
Yesterday I went to Ostend, to the Sand Sculpture Festival. Every year in july and august, the Festival opens with a new theme (mostly Disney-related). This year the theme was ‘Disneyland Paris’. It’s been many years since I wanted to go but for some reason I never got there. Although, a few years ago (well, actually more like 10 years ago or something) I did go to the Sand Sculpture Festival. The theme then was dinosaurs. Sadly I can’t remember much of it. Anyway, I really wanted to show you guys some pictures of the Festival since it’s so amazing! I have no idea how they do it: to make such beautiful sculptures out of sand. Ofcourse, it’s not normal sand. They put something in it (I have no idea what) so it would last. But still, you have to be a real artist to make something like that! I really enjoyed it.
If you want to know more about the Sand Sculpture Festival, here is the link: http://www.sandsculpture.be/.
I hope you enjoyed the photos! Also, do you like Disney? Or would you prefer another theme. Let me know in the comments!
I’ve been so busy lately! School, friends, boyfriend, family,… But ofcourse, that’s no reason to forget about you guys. So, I’ll give you a short look into my weekend. Last year, I had a Harry Potter-marathon with some friends. It was so much fun, we decided to do another one. After a long while of thinking and discussing, we came up with: a Disney-weekend.
And that’s what we did past weekend. We went shopping together for some drinks and food and we all had a surprise for the others. One friend made some delicious cupcakes and another one made a goodie-bag with candy and pictures and stuff. It was so much fun!
I went to my sister’s house to borrow some of her Disney-DVD’s (she has pretty much all of them and I have all of the Tinkerbell-DVD’s) and here’s a list of the ones we wachted:
– Finding Nemo
– Tinkerbell and the great fairy rescue
– Jungle Book (halfway this one we all fell asleep though, it was already kinda late)
– Peter Pan
– Tinkerbell and the lost treasure
We also wanted to watch the lion king, but for some reason it wouldn’t work. It was an amazing weekend though and we had a lot of fun! Here are some pictures to get you guys in the mood:
This is how we decided which movie we were going to watch ^_^
So, I would like to know, do you guys sometimes do a ‘theme-weekend’ or anything like it? Comment! Also, do you like Disney?